Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello world.

So, I'm an Autocrosser. If you aren't familiar with autocrossing, it can be difficult to explain, but I'll give it a try. You take a bunch of cones, mark out a course in a gigantic parking lot or airfield, and try to drive around the course as fast as you can. That really doesn't adequately convey the experience. It's some combination of roller coaster ride, speed reading, road rage, and dancing. It is also one of the most fun things you can do in the front seat of a car.

This blog is about me and my motorsports addiction. It'll probably focus mainly on autocrossing, especially since I'm having more fun doing than watching. Formula 1, sportscar racing, and MotoGP will also worm their way in from time to time (and sadly I don't participate in any of those).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment